Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nearly complete.

Mark and I are so close to finishing Winnie's nursery!! We have mainly everything..just need to hang a few more things and get a bookshelf in there. I am so pleased with how this is turning out, and I can't wait to meet the girl who inspired the whole thing!


This is the fabric that started the process. I had someone from Etsy make her bedding and window treatment. I love it. 

The chandelier came next, and everything else just fell into place. 





5 comments:

  1. Oooh I'm so excited! :) I just want to go hang out in there with you and the baby! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful nursery!!! You need to come decorate at my house please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! I can't wait to take some pictures of that little girl in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww Jacquie I love it!! It's so adorable and she will be too!! Just like the rest of you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. And even more beautiful than this gorgeous room is the love and desire Mom, Dad, June, and Archie (not to mention us grandparents) have for our little Winnie! You can see in these pictures the care put in to the place where this precious little girl will spend so many happy hours! I'm proud of my lovely daughter and her loving husband for being the great parents they are.

    ReplyDelete